[Dixielandjazz] Bix-Red and Don

Kurt bowermastergroup at qwest.net
Wed Aug 13 12:49:55 PDT 2003

I'd buy a copy, maybe two.

-----Original Message-----
From: dixielandjazz-bounces at ml.islandnet.com
[mailto:dixielandjazz-bounces at ml.islandnet.com]On Behalf Of David W.
Littlefield
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 11:34 AM
To: dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com
Subject: [Dixielandjazz] Bix-Red and Don

At 11:16 AM 8/13/2003 -0400, Don Ingle wrote:
>Butch, et al:
>For years as I was growing up, I heard many stories about Bix from a man
who
>worked with him, my Father, Red Ingle.

Come on Don, write us a whole book about your dad and you and all the folks
you guys worked with and met. Don't worry about "doing it right", just let
it hang out so we can enjoy it! Too many books haven't seen the light of
day because the prospective authors worried about the minutia and literary
nicities...

--Sheik