[Dixielandjazz] Re: Rain Enhances Music at Satchmo Summerfest (Should be Sound Reinforcement Subject)

Richard Broadie richard.broadie at gte.net
Wed Aug 6 19:36:09 PDT 2003

In the post below, Bob Ringwald just changed the topic from Rain Enhances
Music ... to the
topic of sound reinforcement without changing the subject line
appropriately.  Consequently, I'm guilty of not changing the subject line
in my response.   Was I mislead by our leader????  :-)

Gottcha Bob!   (And myself too!)      Dick