[Dixielandjazz] Jazz 'n Blues

TBW504 at aol.com TBW504 at aol.com
Tue Aug 5 05:43:51 PDT 2003

I telephoned an order for 2 CDs from Jerry at Jazz 'n Blues Records  (about
180 miles away) yesterday afternoon which were delivered by 0830 this morning
which must be some sort of record (pun intended). Congratulations are due to
Jerry, and the much maligned - but not by me - postal service here in the UK. By
the way, the packaging and presentation of the CD, "New Orleans Delight" with
 Kid Bastien, is superlative and the music won't hurt anyone's feelings
either.
Brian Wood