[Dixielandjazz] OKOM in Chicago?

Bobolink7736 at aol.com Bobolink7736 at aol.com
Sat Aug 2 19:03:19 PDT 2003

I thought Jim Kash did a fine job lining this out for Tito and that he did a
far better job than I could do so I have felt no need to try and add more.  I
go to Andy's. And that's about it.  Lots of different kinds of jazz there and
all of it good enough to meet
my needs.  Thursday afternoon at 5:30 - 8:30 except for breaks that are too
long for
such short gigs, you can heard some fine near-Dixieland with Russ Philips and
company.  Kim Cusack and Franz Jackson alternate on Friday noons.  I always
enjoy
these performances.  Come on over.

Best wishes,
boblynn