[Dixielandjazz] Morton and Cook site updates - Thompson

Chuck Kercher ekercher at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Apr 27 02:38:56 PDT 2003

Great Report, Nancy,

I don't know Butch, but I play at least once a week with Bill Price. Bill's
cornet playing is the most like Bix's that I've ever heard. Not only that
but he is one of the most humble and likable humans on earth. His name is
Bill Price. A few CDs have been released lately(made years ago)that are
proof of my statements can be authenticated and probably purchased through
Butch or some other means that you might know about, Nancy.
     Bill really deserves the credit that his natural genius deserves. Hgs,
chuck