[Dixielandjazz] (no subject)

PLadd36932 at aol.com PLadd36932 at aol.com
Thu Apr 24 06:45:20 PDT 2003

horton4jaz at earthlink.net writes:

> knuckles rapped for mentioning the word Iraq in my posting!>>

Dont worry about it . Iraq will be replaced by Iran, or Syria, soon if
present trends continue.

Then the Shi`ite will really hit the fan.

Incidentally I just love the concept of the Right Guard busily knocking
anyone who shows a sign of deviation from the party line off their address
list. Thats the way to keep the bloodline pure. Reminds me of a guy with a
little mustache who had this idea about Aryan and Non -Aryan and never the
twain shall meet....... I wonder what happened to him?

Cheers

PatL