[Dixielandjazz] Re: info from DJML?

Brian Towers briantowers at msn.com
Wed Apr 23 18:34:37 PDT 2003

>Hi, I'm writing to ask a favour.
.......................... Would you ask the list if anyone >knows of any
traditional jazz in the St. Augustine, Florida, area?  I would very much
>like this info. as I am planning a brief getaway in the next few
weeks....... Trevor

Hi DJMLers,
Trevor Hodgson is asking if any DJML members are aware of any jazz in the St
Augustine, Florida area.
Like myself, he is cut off from the DJML so any replies should go direct to
him at
 <thodgson5 at cogeco.ca>

Despite my best efforts, I cannot get myself on the DJML again. It may be
something to do with my configuration but I have tried everything I can
think of.
Regards to all,
Brian Towers,
Toronto,
Canada

Perhaps Canadians have been cut off due to the SARS scare?  (humour) or
because of our Government's negative approach to the liberation of Iraq?
(irony)