[Dixielandjazz] Bar Code

Dave Gravatt dave at creolejazz.com
Thu Apr 17 19:27:18 PDT 2003

   -------Original Message-------

All of these comments about registering bar codes and their purpose/uses are quite right. In my original post I mentioned that our CD duplicator offered us a bar code for $50. This is, indeed, a registered bar code. Normally, he explained to me, they are $800 but, as he deals with numerous artists seeking to make CDs, he brokered a deal for everyone. As I mentioned, if the cost to us had been more than $50, I wouldn't have gone for it. As it is, it's paid off for us by allowing us to sell them in some local stores.

Good luck.

Dave

Dave Gravatt
"It's a treat to beat your feet."