[Dixielandjazz] Gregg Recorded Dictation No. 3

Hans Koert koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Mon Apr 14 08:00:23 PDT 2003

On April 7th I asked about the GREGG RECORDED DICTATION Nº 3:

Seen on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2521807335&category=2266

> Can someone give me the matrix number of this record? Are there more
records
> in this series?

Thanks to Stu Marsh I could obtain the run out number (5180)
I wonder how it is possible that this record could hide itself for such a
long time, while No. 2 is in nearly every Durium collection.

And who has No. 1? I've never seen (a copy of) the record !!

Keep swinging

Hans Koert

Online Durium Advertisement and custom Records Discography
http://members.lycos.nl/keepswinging