[Dixielandjazz] Vinyls Going Out

Jrtnft at aol.com Jrtnft at aol.com
Sat Apr 12 20:48:02 PDT 2003

Nan said we'rhaving a clear out the garage sale next Sat., and I have to
dump, er, dispose of all the vinyl we don't use anymore. There's abunch of
OKOM and some other interesting stuff that are listed below by title. Anyone
interested please email me off list with questions.

Their yours for shipping cost.

Al Hirt:
   AFLP 1927 Swingin' Dixie
   RCA LSP-2354 He's The King
   LSP 2446 Horn A-Plenty
   LSP 2607 Our Man In N.O.
   LSP 2965 Sugar Lips
   LSP 3337 That Honey Horn Sound
   LSP 3917 Hirt Plays Bert (Kaempfert)
   VPS 6025 This Is Al Hirt (2 vol. set)
Atlantic SD 1570 Worlds Greatest Jazz Band (Lawson/Haggart)
                            Live At the Roosevelt Grill
Capitol ST 1803 All Time Hits Of Red Nichols
Sunnyvale 9330-320 Happy Dixieland Band
CAS 2244 Music! Music! Music The Ragtimers
Bravo K114 Happy Harry & His 2-beat Six
                    Music From The Roaring 20's
FINS 2063 Mickey Finn's Vol. 2
Forum SF 9032 Count Basie & Orch.  Kansa City Suite
CL 817 Benny Goodman Broadcast Recordings '37-'38
Verve MGV 8069 Krupa & Rich
MGM E3611 48 Stars of American Jazz
Pickick 33 The Kai Winding Trombones
CBS P3 16493 The Boswell Sisters  2 vol. set

Plus there's a bunch of Benny Goodman stuff and Duke Ellington stuff.

Cheers

Jack & Nan "better get rid of them records" Thomas