[Dixielandjazz] FW: Turk Murphy discography

Bill Haesler bhaesler at nsw.bigpond.net.au
Fri Apr 11 09:00:26 PDT 2003

Dear Dan,
There is an excellent and comprehensive Lu Watters discography in  (Australian)
John Buchanan's Watters' biography:
'Emperor Norton's Hunch - The story of Lu Watters' Yerba Buena Jazz Band. One of
the most influential bands in the history of jazz'. Hambleton Productions 1996.
Hard cover. 160 pages.
A good read with lots of photos.
It is probably on amazon. com
If you can't locate it in the US, email John at:
   buchanan at magna.com.au
I am sure he would be happy to mail a copy.
John is a friend, so feel free to mention me.
When you find a comprehensive Turk discography, please let me know.
Kind regards,
Bill.