[Dixielandjazz] OKOM - Was Dixieland

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 9 18:08:45 PDT 2003

Hi Bill Horton & List Mates

What does OKOM mean????? ;-) VBG

JUST KIDDING, PLEASE DON'T ANYBODY ANSWER.

Cheers,
Steve

Bill Horton wrote:

Awwww man!  I KNEW it would happen when Chris Tyle put the can
opener to the
can of worms!  A couple of years ago there were about 5 jillion posts
regarding the D-word, with not a single person's opinion being
converted.
Do we really have to go though this again?

The last time it finally ended when I suggested we just use OKOM to
designate our kind of music, and drop the hassle. I will now delete,
all posts on the subject, and if it doesn't subside in a couple of days
I'll
say sayonara to the DJML, rather than get a callus on my index finger.