Fw: [Dixielandjazz] Help

Tom Wood zenith at ans.com.au
Tue Apr 8 10:15:21 PDT 2003

TRY the 100 CLUB at 100 Oxford Street - Good lunchtime sessions (Fridays
best) where we have also played.  Berlin is more modern stuff, Pigalle
(spelling?) on Left Bank area of Paris is worth a visit as is the Hoffbrau
(spelling?) House in Munich.  There is also OKOM in Amsterdam but I have not
played there before.
Tom Wood
Sydney-Zenith