[Dixielandjazz] Maryland My Maryland

RAHBerry at aol.com RAHBerry at aol.com
Sat Apr 5 12:00:32 PST 2003

Listmates:
Last night Bill Carter, cl, sat in with Clint Baker's All-Stars at the Cafe
Borrone in Menlo Park (CA, USA) and the whole evening was just wonderful.  I
was told that there was a 45 extended-play recording of Maryland My Maryland
with Turk Murphy, Bill Carter, and Billy Butterfield that was to die for.
I've googled 'till I'm blue in the face, to no avail.
Do any of you know where I might find a copy of this treasure?
BTW, if you're anywhere in the vicinity you should come by the Cafe Borrone
on a Friday night and treat yourself to a great evening of jazz.  The
regulars are Clint on gtr, usually, Monte Reyes, gtr & bjo, Jim Klippert,
tbn, Leon Oakley, tpt, Robert Young, reeds, and Bill Reinhart, sb.  And you
never know who may be sitting in.
Check out their webpage at www.swingordie.net/allstars/

TIA for any help.
Rae Ann