[Dixielandjazz] Louis Armstrong's private tapes & other memorabilia.

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet@earthlink.net
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 17:57:40 -0400

Hi Stan:

I didn't say I agreed that the tapes should be kept private. I only said that
many on the list thought so. I follow your logic. Lucille specifically left
them to NYC, no doubt in  my mind with a view towards the future of Pops'
place in history