[Dixielandjazz] Wooden Nickel Jass Band at Story Winery 10/6 noon to 4

Williams, Bob robert.c.williams@eds.com
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 16:32:40 -0500

Y'all:

Please come join The Wooden Nickel Jass Band at Story Winery on Sunday, Oct.
6 from noon to 4:00 p.m.  We will be playing in celebration of the area
Harvest Festival.

This is most likely the last remotely local (if that's a legitimate phrase)
concert by the group, which will be disbanding at the end of this year.

Story Winery has a beautiful picnic area overlooking some valley or other.
Their address is:

10525 Bell Road
Plymouth, CA 95669

Directions and information about the winery can be found at
http://www.zin.com.  Bring a picnic, prepare to taste some great wines, and
listen to what my humility prevents me from calling the best durn jazz band
in north-northeastern Carmichael.

I have a feeling this event will be fairly well-attended, and while the
picnic area is ample, you might be well-advised to bring a lawn chair or
blanket.

Please forward this email to anyone you think might be interested.

Bob Williams
The World's Most Modest Man and
The Nominal Leader of The Wooden Nickel Jass Band
<http://wnjb.com>