[Dixielandjazz] FW: Rumors of the demise of The Wooden Nickel Jass Band

Williams, Bob robert.c.williams@eds.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 14:15:40 -0400

I just fashioned this tome and sent it to my band's email list.  I know
there are many friends on this list who might be interested in this
information, so have forwarded it intact to the DJML.

-Bob