[Dixielandjazz] Jazz diseases/ Occupational marks

drjz drjz@bealenet.com
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 22:55:40 -0400

Mea apologia- I play drums, or used  to. The good doctor shows a drummer's callus between the left middle and ring fingers but, as the book was written in 1948, this was before the matched grip became popular with some drummers. Cheers.
Fred