[Dixielandjazz] Re: Dukes od Dixieland. LP info required.

Mike Marois MikeMarois@HireLiveMusicians.com
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 19:31:47 -0500

Hey Bill;

Just wanted to take this opportunity to publicly decree that I was a bit
harsh on my reply last evening.  The fact of the matter is when your
passionately working on a project, such as we've been for quite a while now,
sometimes key phrases just set you off.  Well, I apologize.

Talk to you later,

Mike Marois
http://www.TheDukesofDixieland.com
http://www.HireLiveMusic.com
http://www.MaroisApps.com

-----Original Message-----
From: dixielandjazz-admin@ml.islandnet.com
[mailto:dixielandjazz-admin@ml.islandnet.com]On Behalf Of Bill Haesler
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 11:51 PM
To: MikeMarois@hirelivemusicians.com
Cc: dixieland jazz mail list
Subject: [Dixielandjazz] Re: Dukes od Dixieland. LP info required.

Dear Mike,
Oooops!!!
Regarding your comment (snip): >Sorry but I do have to address your final
statements.  Too bad you could care less about the impact that the Assunto
family had on Dixieland Jazz, and the efforts that we've undergone over the
past
two decades to right the record. I guess that you're not much of a
traditionalist.<