[Dixielandjazz] post

Don Ingle dingle@baldwin-net.com
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 17:10:16 -0400

Scott: This is bordering on Spam. Once was enough.
Don Ingle
----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Sproxton" <fuzzscott@shaw.ca>
To: <dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2002 10:00 PM
Subject: [Dixielandjazz] post

> I have 9 charts available at this time(more to come). I've transcibed them
myself from bands such as King Oliver, New Orleans Rhythm Kings, Jelly Roll
Morton's Red Hot Peppers, The Dukes Of Dixie, and the Dixie Rebels. The
instrumation is that of a tratitonal jazz band(trombone, clarinet,
(two)trumpet(s), piano, bass, and guitar/banjo). Here is a list of the
charts available at this moment: If only someone would love me, Everybody
loves somebody blues, Mabel's Dream, She's Crying for me, Clarinet
Marmalade, St.James Infermary, Dixieland One Step, Hindustan, Bourbon street
blues and Mint Julip. If you are interested drop me a line at
fuzzscott@shaw.ca prices are negotiable.