[Dixielandjazz] Re: forwarding

Charlie Hooks charliehooks@earthlink.net
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 23:39:47 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3115150787_2717064_MIME_Part

Mike, I love you dearly.

YOU are a part of my life that I would not trade nor barter.

You are indeed a Muthafukkah player, and a just general go-around good guy.
And you are smart.

Loved you 30 years ago, love you now.

But I do truly believe that this is possibly the very biggest Full-Of-Shit
message that I'm likely to see in my lifetime.  I may be wrong, and, if I
am, I pledge to stand at dawn on the day you choose, to be shot to death by
matzoh balls.  And I'll even apologize!

love you still,
Charlie

--MS_Mac_OE_3115150787_2717064_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: forwarding</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<BLOCKQUOTE>Mike, I love you dearly. &nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
YOU are a part of my life that I would not trade nor barter. &nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
You are indeed a Muthafukkah player, and a just general go-around good guy.=
 &nbsp;And you are smart. &nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
Loved you 30 years ago, love you now. &nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
But I do truly believe that this is possibly the very biggest Full-Of-Shit =
message that I'm likely to see in my lifetime. &nbsp;I may be wrong, and, if=
 I am, I pledge to stand at dawn on the day you choose, to be shot to death =
by matzoh balls. &nbsp;And I'll even apologize!<BR>
<BR>
love you still, <BR>
Charlie &nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>
<TT><BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</TT></BLOCKQUOTE><TT><BR>
</TT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3115150787_2717064_MIME_Part--