[Dixielandjazz] d

Charlie Hooks charliehooks@earthlink.net
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 13:41:57 -0500

on 9/16/02 7:59 AM, Bigbuttbnd@aol.com at Bigbuttbnd@aol.com wrote:

> From your description of your workflow it sounds to me like Finale will do
> ALL of the things you're now using 3 programs to do.

Oh, there's no question of that.  But understand that Finale's prompt book
is larger than the Manhattan telephone directory and in smaller print.  My
(much younger and smarter) wife is a computer whiz, has been on Finale now
for over 10 years, and is "beginning to get the hang of it."

I, on the other hand at 73, have learned to use Finale in a flash: I just
say, "Uh, Netta, can you do this for me...?"

Charlie