[Dixielandjazz] Fw: Tbone 's and planes

Bigbuttbnd@aol.com Bigbuttbnd@aol.com
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 14:38:50 EDT

<< I had my trombone in a gig bag and was attempting to pass security and
board, when the screener asked me to play the horn. Anyone else had to "play"
themselves on to a plane, bus or subway ? >>

Yeah, Dave. I had to play my banjo once when passing through security to play
for either a President, potential President or past President (can't remember
which, now... you were probably on the same gig!)

Rocky Ball

p.s. Okay... before you let me have it ya'll... "After you played how did
they know whether you were really a banjo player?"... there! Now you have to
be more creative than that!