[Dixielandjazz] "KEEP THIS GOING"

Charlie Hooks charliehooks@earthlink.net
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 09:49:24 -0500

on 9/12/02 12:34 AM, John Farrell at stridepiano@tesco.net wrote:

> I for one would be happy to welcome Ivor back

    Well, sure! I never knew he was there in the first place and would
"welcome" him back if he wants to come back.  "Clap hands, here comes
Ivor..."

    On the other hand, let me think: What if Ivor never comes back at all?
What should be my appropriate response?  Am I to drop to the floor, kick and
scream, urinate all over myself--?  What?  Am I to go out each year in the
turning leaves of September to mourn the passing of Ivor, our beloved
listmate who had a delete key but could not discover how to use it?

    Can someone inform me of the appropriate response?

Charlie, uncertain of protocol.