[Dixielandjazz] DJML

Dan Augustine ds.augustine@mail.utexas.edu
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 21:29:10 -0500

Folks--
     The realization just bobbed to the surface (the really big chucks
tend to do that occasionally) that i'd enjoy getting together with
y'all and talking, listening to records or to live jazz.  Pity we're
so widely separated. I don't THINK we'd get into any fights (depends
on how drunk we got).  This group tends to be very intelligent, very
knowledgeable, and very verbal, and from time to time some original
ideas pop out of someone's mouth (along with the odd "what the hell
was that?" pronouncement).  Let's meet in the laundromat around the
corner from Jim Beebe's place a week from Thursday.  Bring your axe.

     Dan
--
**  Dan Augustine    Austin, Texas   ds.augustine@mail.utexas.edu     **
**      "Bore, n. A person who talks when you wish him to listen."    **