[Dixielandjazz] Re: This is just a note

Paul Reid whadayesay@webtv.net
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 18:04:34 -0700 (PDT)

...to say thanks to everyone who responded offlist to my "New Recruit"
message. (Did anyone spot the reference there to Jelly's Sweet
Substitute? Although I'm afraid I can't claim to be "mighty sweet and
cute") Everyone on this list is very friendly and I look forward to
hearing from many more fans of OKOM across the world.
Best wishes
Robert Greenwood.

    Glad you're on board. That love of YKOM and ours, is exactly why we
are here. We share about ourselves, and other related and "semi" ( at
times ) related interest's. But it's mostly one big happy family of fans
musicians, and jazzbuff's. Hope you stay around for a long while. You're
definitely in the right place. So, take a seat, and frequent chorus's.

Musically yours,
"Uncle" Paul