[Dixielandjazz] AZ Classic Jazz Festival

Bill Gunter jazzboard@hotmail.com
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 06:03:03 +0000

Listmates,

My Boondocker compadre Bob Ringwald said:

>This will be my 4th out-of-town gig in 4 weeks with 4 different bands,
>whew!
>
>I'll be in Mesa, AZ with The Boondockers.  Any Listmates there, be sure to
>make yourself known to me.

While you're in Mesa, AZ, making yourself known to Bob, you can also make
yourself known to me since I'm also gonna be Boondockin' with the guys. As a
matter of fact, you'll probably want to say "hello" to the entire gang:

Bill Gunter    - Leader/Washboard/Harmonica/Banjo/Violin
Bob Ringwald   - Leader/Piano/vocals/banjo
Art Terry      - Leader/Gutbucket/vocals
Ralph Thompson - Leader/Banjo
Jim Maihack    - Leader/Trombone/piano/banjo/vocals
Ron Deeter     - Leader/Clarinet
Gary Church    - Leader/Cornet/banjo/vocals

Cheers,

Bill "If You Ain't in Mesa You Ain't Nowhere!" Gunter
jazzboard@hotmail.com