[Dixielandjazz] Tommy Loy Memorial

JimDBB@aol.com JimDBB@aol.com
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 13:22:57 EDT

--part1_1a1.a9ee218.2aead7f1_boundary

In a message dated 10/25/02 7:47:27 AM Central Daylight Time,
res0a3qw@verizon.net writes:

> The memorial service left such an impression with me.  The beautiful
> music is still in my head. I can just hear Tommy saying to me with a
> wink, "See I KNEW you'd like it."  As his #2 daughter wrote me, "Daddy
> always knew how to put on a great performance!"
>
> Respectfully submitted.
>
> Rebecca Thompson
> Flower Mound, Texas

   Thank you, Rebecca, for this interesting and heartfelt writeup on Tommy
LOy's memorial.  That was a nice thing for Jim Cullum to do.

   JIm Beebe

--part1_1a1.a9ee218.2aead7f1_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 10/25/02 7:47:27 AM Central Daylight Time, res0a3qw@verizon.net writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">The memorial service left such an impression with me.&nbsp; The beautiful<BR>
music is still in my head. I can just hear Tommy saying to me with a<BR>
wink, "See I KNEW you'd like it."&nbsp; As his #2 daughter wrote me, "Daddy<BR>
always knew how to put on a great performance!"<BR>
<BR>
Respectfully submitted.<BR>
<BR>
Rebecca Thompson<BR>
Flower Mound, Texas</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; Thank you, Rebecca, for this interesting and heartfelt writeup on Tommy LOy's memorial.&nbsp; That was a nice thing for Jim Cullum to do.<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; JIm Beebe</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1a1.a9ee218.2aead7f1_boundary--