[Dixielandjazz] Misspelled word!!! SORRY! - vice versa.

M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl@ix.netcom.com
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 07:28:49 -0700

Reminds me of last Christmas, when my wife drug me along to her
Pentecostal Christmas program, and I noted that PowerPoint was being
used to display the words the choir was singing on a screen up above the
chancel.  At just the right moment, almost predictable to the split
second, the Angels fell "prostate" at God's throne.

Thank goodness the music was so loud, or someone (other than my
immediate surroundings) might have noticed me pointing upwards and
grabbing my gut in uproarious guffaw,
--
Etc,

M J "Mike" Logsdon, Cleric, NAORC (http://www.naorc.org)