[Dixielandjazz] Misspelled word!!! SORRY!

Thompson rebecca.e.thompson@verizon.net
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:00:30 -0500

HORRORS!  I just noticed a typo that is so abhorrent to me.  I HATE it
when people misuse the word prostate!.... And I DID IT!  I think spell
check must have changed it. ;-)  I certainly didn't mean to use it!  My
apologies.

Rebecca

-
----- Original Message -----
From: "Thompson" <res0a3qw@verizon.net>
To: "DJML" <dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com>; "Hot Jazz Talk"
<hotjazztalk@lists.landing.com>
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 8:46 AM
Subject: [Dixielandjazz] Tommy Loy Memorial

One aspect of Tommy's life that no one mentioned, is that he volunteered
at Baylor Hospital every week in the Cardiac Unit to help other cardiac
patients and their families deal with their by-pass surgery and
recovery.  Tommy had three stints himself, so he wanted to "give back".
Last year after his bout with prostrate cancer, he participated in a
marathon walk for cancer victims.