[Dixielandjazz] [TPIN] TPIN Remembrances

Bob Romans cellblk7@attbi.com
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 07:31:32 -0500

Hi Charlie and the rest of you!
TPIN is an acronym for Trumpet Players International Network...a list very
much like our own DJML. I've learned SO much from all of the great trumpet
players on the TPIN who are more than willing to share their knowledge and
experiences... just like YOU and the rest of the great jazz (OKOM) musicians
who contribute to the DJML. The main difference is the jazz discussed on the
TPIN is NOT OKOM!!! But these dudes have CHOPS out the door!!!
Does this help???
Bob Romans
Cell Block 7
Jazz Band