[Dixielandjazz] Abe Most

Harry Epp heppkat@juno.com
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 16:24:43 -0400

Dear Members:
It is a terrible loss for those of us who knew him.

He was a master musician and a great guy.

I met him at the Savannah lounge at the Red Lion in Sacto in 1997.

We were sitting at the bar and we got to talking about the business. He
knew I was in the business but didn't know me from Adam. Every year
I would see him and he always recognized me and we would have a nice
chat.

We talked about "Dick Carey's Tuesday  night rehearsal band" and he told
me about what a great book they had. I think he enjoyed that more than
anything.

I will miss him!

Respectfully
Harry Epp