[Dixielandjazz] Encore

Bill Gunter jazzboard@hotmail.com
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:35:18 +0000

Hi John,

You asked:

>Is it possible to convert an Encore file to .pdf? If so, how is it done?

Yes it can be done quite easily and is an excellent way to send such
material. However, you do need Acrobat Writer (rather than just the reader)
and that'll cost a few bucks (I forget the price but it was quite
reasonable).

Then all you need to do is print the Encore file. But the printer you select
is the Acrobat Writer. The rest is automatic and you'll simply be asked for
a name for the .pdf file. Store it in some logical directory you've created
and "Poof!" there you are. Couldn't be easier.

Cheers,

Bill "I have .pdf files for Cage's "4 Minutes 33 Seconds") Gunter
jazzboard@hotmai.com