[dixielandjazz] Re: Veterans

BudTuba@aol.com BudTuba@aol.com
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 11:13:22 EDT

--part1_19e.9f50db6.2ad6f312_boundary

In a message dated 10/6/02 7:00:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kash@worldnet.att.net writes:

> >In a message dated 11/11/0 3:24:37 PM, albblu@fix.net writes:
>
> ><< God Bless All of you who are Veterans.
>
> Never thought myself a Veteran, as my stations were of the most peaceful
> type (March AFB, CA & Torrejon AFB, Madrid), but it's a nice thought
> anyway. I wouldn't have known it was Veteran's Day without the above post.
>
> Jim
> 8 yrs. AF Bands

This message came with an attached file that was not mentioned in the body of
the letter.  The file name was INVOICE with no extension.  I did not open it,
but would advise you to check your computer for either the Bugbear or Klez
viruses.  This may have stemmed from an earlier note from Brian Towers which
had a file BIXBIEDERBECKE.tif.scr attached.  (See my earlier note on this.)
There is no attachment to this message,  If one appears, do not open it, but
let me know.

Bud Taylor
Smugtown Stompers
Rochester, NY
Traditional Jazz since 1958

--part1_19e.9f50db6.2ad6f312_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 10/6/02 7:00:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, kash@worldnet.att.net writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">&gt;In a message dated 11/11/0 3:24:37 PM, albblu@fix.net writes:<BR>
<BR>
&gt;&lt;&lt; God Bless All of you who are Veterans.<BR>
<BR>
Never thought myself a Veteran, as my stations were of the most peaceful<BR>
type (March AFB, CA &amp; Torrejon AFB, Madrid), but it's a nice thought<BR>
anyway. I wouldn't have known it was Veteran's Day without the above post.<BR>
<BR>
Jim<BR>
8 yrs. AF Bands<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
This message came with an attached file that was not mentioned in the body of the letter.&nbsp; The file name was INVOICE with no extension.&nbsp; I did not open it, but would advise you to check your computer for either the Bugbear or Klez viruses.&nbsp; This may have stemmed from an earlier note from Brian Towers which had a file BIXBIEDERBECKE.tif.scr attached.&nbsp; (See my earlier note on this.)&nbsp; There is no attachment to this message,&nbsp; If one appears, do not open it, but let me know.<BR>
<BR>
<P ALIGN=CENTER></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SCRIPT" FACE="Comic Sans MS" LANG="0">Bud Taylor<BR>
<B>Smugtown Stompers</B><BR>
Rochester, NY<BR>
Traditional Jazz since 1958</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><BR>
</P></FONT></HTML>
--part1_19e.9f50db6.2ad6f312_boundary--