[Dixielandjazz] This just in

JimDBB@aol.com JimDBB@aol.com
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 15:25:20 EDT

--part1_124.18286591.2ad5dca0_boundary

In a message dated 10/9/02 1:38:25 PM Central Daylight Time,
charliehooks@earthlink.net writes:

> You guys from New Zealand better check out your CDs before marketing them:
>

> * A national orchestra was horrified to find music on its promotional CD
> had
> been replaced by vivid descriptions of sexual intercourse.
>
> Police are trying to find out how the verbal'obscenities' of people having
> sex ended up on a CD supposed to feature music performed by the New Zealand
> Symphony Orchestra.

   Where can I get one?  that's a great orchestra.

   Jim Beebe

--part1_124.18286591.2ad5dca0_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 10/9/02 1:38:25 PM Central Daylight Time, charliehooks@earthlink.net writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">You guys from New Zealand better check out your CDs before marketing them:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
* A national orchestra was horrified to find music on its promotional CD had<BR>
been replaced by vivid descriptions of sexual intercourse.<BR>
<BR>
Police are trying to find out how the verbal'obscenities' of people having<BR>
sex ended up on a CD supposed to feature music performed by the New Zealand<BR>
Symphony Orchestra. </BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; Where can I get one?&nbsp; that's a great orchestra.<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; Jim Beebe</FONT></HTML>

--part1_124.18286591.2ad5dca0_boundary--