[Dixielandjazz] CONCEALED WEAPON!

Pepett@aol.com Pepett@aol.com
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 10:56:03 EDT

            I have spent most of my 77 years laughing at life in general and
the things that  people say and do in particular, BUT if there is one time on
the top of my list regarding when NOT to be funny it is at an Airport or
Custom check in.
            I sincerely believe that humor at that time, could cause
confusion, unnecessary delays for you and other passengers, AND the
possibility of someone sneaking by who intends to do REAL harm.
             As long as we joke HERE it is GREAT, but PLEASE, at the Airports
let us
all be nice boys and girls!!--------See, I just made a funny, there are no
boys and girls here, only slightly aging men and women
            I will remain at my Generic PC 'till midnight tonight absorbing
the heat which I assume MUST follow!
Best Regards
                      Perry

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL