[Dixielandjazz] Concealed Weapon

Mike Marois MikeMarois@HireLiveMusicians.com
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 07:33:10 -0500

Bob;

You might want to line up a sub for the gig if you plan to use that line.
The airport people have no sense of humor any more.  I remember when we used
to pickup my grandparents at LAX.  Friends of ours would yell out Hi, Jac!
These days I guess they'd have to say Hi, Mr. Assunto.

Talk to you later,

Mike Marois
Tuba/Computer Guru
http://www.TheDukesofDixieland.com
http://www.HireLiveMusic.com
http://www.MaroisApps.com

-----Original Message-----
From: dixielandjazz-admin@ml.islandnet.com
[mailto:dixielandjazz-admin@ml.islandnet.com]On Behalf Of Robert S.
Ringwald
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 1:46 AM
To: DJML
Subject: [Dixielandjazz] Concealed Weapon

Aye Wade says that the airlines no longer asks if you r luggage has been out
of your sight, etc.  But now they ask, "Are you carrying a concealed
weapon."

Friday morning I will be checking my banjo through luggage to play a 3 day
gig in San Diego.  When I am asked "Are you carrying a concealed weapon?"
Should I say, "Yes, a banjo?"  Do you think they would have a sense of
humor?

Bob
mr.wonderful@ringwald.com
Placerville, CA, USA, Earth, Sol's System, Milky Way
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV
Fulton Street Jazz Band
See: http://www.ringwald.com
Boondockers Jazz & Comedy Band