[Dixielandjazz] Re: [Dixielandjazz]Roadies

Patrick Cooke patcooke@cox.net
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 09:51:29 -0500

>>>Older age playing is not for sissies. Maybe we should >>>hire a schlepper
to do the heavy lifting?

Good idea!....but I thought of it long ago.  The rock bands have "roadies",
but then rock pays a lot better than OKOM.
   BTW, we have one of those passport PA systems, also.  The clarinet player
schleps it....he's still in his forties, and has the smallest instrument to
carry.
    Pat Cooke