[Dixielandjazz] Charleston

John Farrell stridepiano@tesco.net
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 22:02:15 +0100

Oops !! I made a boo-boo - contrary to my previous post there is no MIDI
file of The Charleston on my website. However I can quite easily convert my
Encore file to MIDI and send a copy to anyone who wants it.

Although it is a complete performance (I transcribed James P.'s version)
just bear in mind that it will not be quite as polished as my usual
offerings because I have not done much work on it yet.

Another thing to remember in these days of virus scares, the MIDI file will
be an attachment so do not panic when it arrives at your inbox.

John Farrell
stridepiano@tesco.net