[Dixielandjazz] Chord Averaging

Patrick Cooke patcooke@cox.net
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 13:05:12 -0500

>>>I know, I know - you are all wondering what you can do for me having
given you a wonderful new chord progression method but, trust me, I want
nothing
in return . . . A job well done is thanks enough for me.<<<

     Bill, I have never heard of such an easy system; even for the
mathematically challenged.  And you proved it with the accuracy of
mathematics!
     If I ever start playing washboard, I'll be sure to use it!   Let's see,
where did I put that calculator? :-)
     Pat Cooke