[Dixielandjazz] Billie Holiday - The Legacy, 1933-58

JazznDoug@aol.com JazznDoug@aol.com
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 11:55:57 EDT

Hi Jazz Jerry and All,

     My uncle recently sent me a tape of Billie Holiday recordings.  He has
his own way of making tapes.  That is, he plays CDs full blast on his
daughter's CD player into his portable tape recorder.  Not the clearest
results, but enough to get me intrigued.  I asked him what he had used and he
told me it was a 3-CD set with the above title, Columbia catalog number 47724.

     Jerry, do you have a copy of that in your inventory?  Any suggestions of
where I might find it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Doug Phelps
Laurel, MD