[Dixielandjazz] Lil Armstrong

PLadd36932@aol.com PLadd36932@aol.com
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 10:34:32 EDT

In a message dated 28/09/02 05:28:22 GMT Daylight Time, stridepiano@tesco.net
writes:

<< It beats me why the authorities at that time needed details of an almost
 11-year-old divorce on Louis's passport application. What possible use could
 such information serve? >>

Because that is what governments do. A governor is a control
device.Information makes the governed easier to control. That is why we are
facing the introduction of ID cards in the UK.
`All for the best possible reasons` as Kenny Everett (almost) used to say.

Dammit we shall be no better than that lot across the Channel. " Show me your
papers!"

Musical content (Stretching things a bit) `I guess I`ll get the papers and go
home`

Cheers

PatL