[Dixielandjazz] 20 bucks to hear the Wooden Nickel? I don't *think* so!

Williams, Bob robert.c.williams@eds.com
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 17:41:21 -0500

There've been some questions about a $20 charge for the 10/6 gig at Story
Winery.

Don Rodenberger is a volunteer at Story Winery, and is largely responsible
for our being hired there.  Here is what he said when I asked him about
this:

The harvest festival sells glasses for $20 (money goes to a local
charity) and they are the admittance to all (20) of the participating
wineries.  Some of the wineries are sticklers for everybody having a
glass.  Some are not.  Story IS NOT.  Any of your fans who would like to
come, hang out, listen to the music, taste a little wine, and even buy
some wine, are welcome.

There you have it.  If you'd like information on other wineries in the area,
and the Harvest Festival event in particular, check out
http://www.amadorwine.com/.  But be advised, them other wineries won't have
*us.*

Bob Williams
The World's Most Modest Man and
The Nominal Leader of The Wooden Nickel Jass Band
<http://wnjb.com>