[Dixielandjazz] Billy Banks Rhythmakers

Jazzjerry@aol.com Jazzjerry@aol.com
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 02:50:15 EST

In a message dated 27/11/02 1:10:01 PM, dwlit@cpcug.org writes:

<< One thing that might be helpful would be to compare the Classics disk with
the Collectors Classics CDs (issued in "The Henry Allen Collection" vols 1
& 2, transfers by JRTD), because Classics might have ripped it off the CCs
rather than an old LP... >>

Hi Sheik,

The problem will be that the Vol.1 of the Collectors Classics is deleted and
unavailable and volume 2 is about to be . Last stocks of vol.2 and the rest
of this label will be in my December newsletter at special offer prices. I'm
not sure of the issue dates but suspect that the French issue came before the
Swedish but I could be wrong.

Cheers,

Jerry