[Dixielandjazz] Pardon me?

John Farrell stridepiano@tesco.net
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 12:55:21 -0000

Here's a message which I received this morning - but I'm damned if I can
figure out what this person is talking about. Can anyone translate?

"Hello, i my name is Nicola Tancredi I find me in ITALY to Stigliano (you
see map); sound the classic guitar.  I have to displease, but I do not speak
English for that I hope that the translator goes well!
I have a study of record and I have to please if you can record for myself
in "SLOW REGTIME", my music that i send to you for internet.
Then you send me the file midi in "SLOW REGTIME" and
i send to you MP3 of the work that do in study of record with my sets to
music played from you!!

Ok?  You announce me, if it does to please you this experience?  :-)).
Well, i wait your news.

CAUTION, you speak me with l' Italian. ..per do this, can run back to the
site http: //www.freetranslation.com/, but write an elementary English!

                                                                 HELLO HELLO
HELLO. ..DALL'ITALIA."

 Okay you linguists, get cracking!!