[Dixielandjazz] Re: Who(m) to leave my recordings to?

jazzteachr@sysnet.net jazzteachr@sysnet.net
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 14:40:21 -0500

The Traditional Jazz Educators Network operates a Resource Library of donated
trad jazz materials (recordings, arrangements, videos etc.) for instructors to
use to introduce young people to this music.  For more info see:
http://prjc.org/tjen/resource_lib.htm

Dave Robinson