[Dixielandjazz] re:Who to leave recordings too

SelmerFudd@aol.com SelmerFudd@aol.com
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 13:33:49 EST

--part1_10.28e16b46.2b15188d_boundary

Hi Friends,
  You can always donate them to you local jazz society. Our jazz society
takes donations of records, tapes, CD's, videos, books, etc... We then sell
them at our concerts. This brings in much needed income for us. And the music
gets passed  on to someone else to enjoy.
  Cd's can always be donated to a local library. Our local library has a
large collection of jazz CD's. I think most libraries don't handle records
anymore. Thanks.

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody!

Michele Curatola
Pennsylvania Jazz Society

--part1_10.28e16b46.2b15188d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Hi Friends,<BR>
&nbsp; You can always donate them to you local jazz society. Our jazz society takes donations of records, tapes, CD's, videos, books, etc... We then sell them at our concerts. This brings in much needed income for us. And the music gets passed&nbsp; on to someone else to enjoy. <BR>
&nbsp; Cd's can always be donated to a local library. Our local library has a large collection of jazz CD's. I think most libraries don't handle records anymore. Thanks.<BR>
<BR>
Happy Thanksgiving to everybody!<BR>
<BR>
Michele Curatola<BR>