[Dixielandjazz] Penn State OKOM - Was 76 trombones

Bill Gunter jazzboard@hotmail.com
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 04:19:00 +0000

Hi listmates,

We in the Cell Block 7 can relate to the stories about Penn State . . .
Well, not exactly "Penn State" . . . more like "State Pen!"

(rimshot!)

Sorry about that,

Bill "I'm Innocent! - Besides, I won't talk!" Gunter
jazzboard@hotmail.com