[Dixielandjazz] www.clevedonjazzclub.co.uk

trevor@clevedonjazzclub.co.uk trevor@clevedonjazzclub.co.uk
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 09:31:40 +0000

Hi

The Clevedon Jazz Club web site has recently been subjected to a major
re-vamp to improve access around the site and to make the pages more
attractive to viewers.

One of the most significant changes has been to the selection links to each
section of the site, displayed at the top of the screen. Whilst still
remaining in view throughout, they now take on the character of the section
being viewed.

Greater consistency in the use of fonts, character sizes, and their
attributes, between pages is now much easier on the eye and more thought
has been given to the colours used. Pages presented as .pdfs, and which
need Adobe's Acrobat Reader installed on the viewers computer to be viewed,
are now marked as such to avoid frustration.

Visit http://www.clevedonjazzclub.co.uk soon - see the difference and
'bookmark' it for regular reference, or be more specific and select each
section separately:
http://www.clevedonjazzclub.co.uk/family.htm takes you direct to the
Tomasin Family History pages.
http://www.clevedonjazzclub.co.uk/skittles.htm takes you direct to the
Stragglers Skittles Team pages.
http://www.clevedonjazzclub.co.uk/club.htm takes you direct to the Clevedon
Jazz Club pages.
http://www.clevedonjazzclub.co.uk/castaway.htm takes you direct to the
Castaway News - Clevedon Jazz Club's Newsletter - pages.
http://www.clevedonjazzclub.co.uk/links.htm takes you direct to the pages
devoted to classified Links with other sites.

If you have a link with us already please check it's still in place and
correct. If you want it changed tell me.

If you don't have a link yet but would like one,  please check our Links
pages for style and then contact us with the details you want listed. -
page,section, country and wording etc. BUT be advised we only list where
it's reciprocated!

Good Jazzin'

Trevor Tomasin

Visit http://www.clevedonjazzclub.co.uk to see the latest about the Tomasin
Family History project, the Stragglers Skittles Team results & all Clevedon
Jazz Club's events.