[Dixielandjazz] Re: Shelves

LeslieMRag@aol.com LeslieMRag@aol.com
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 23:34:05 EST

--part1_79.2755927.2b0c6abd_boundary

Dear Ivor Jones:

You did a great job of describing how to assemble an extremely efficient way
to handle a record collection. I put up a similar wall of shelves, except
they are vary in size more because I also have my sound system and books on
the shelves. The only negative to this tension-supported system is that when
you recarpet or repaint the walls, the whole thing has to come down and it's
no picnic putting it back up again. I'm due for recarpeting and have been
putting it off for exactly that reason. Still, I highly recommend this system
because it makes great use of vertical space and can be configured to fit
various assortments of books, CDs, records, and equipment.

Leslie Johnson
editor@mississippirag.com OR
lesliemrag@aol.com

--part1_79.2755927.2b0c6abd_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Dear Ivor Jones:
<BR>
<BR>You did a great job of describing how to assemble an extremely efficient way to handle a record collection. I put up a similar wall of shelves, except they are vary in size more because I also have my sound system and books on the shelves. The only negative to this tension-supported system is that when you recarpet or repaint the walls, the whole thing has to come down and it's no picnic putting it back up again. I'm due for recarpeting and have been putting it off for exactly that reason. Still, I highly recommend this system because it makes great use of vertical space and can be configured to fit various assortments of books, CDs, records, and equipment.
<BR>
<BR>Leslie Johnson
<BR>editor@mississippirag.com OR
<BR>lesliemrag@aol.com</FONT></HTML>